1. Unbeknown to most, scientific research has shown eating the correct nutrients at the proper times creates a “thermic” fat burning effect which results in accelerated body slimming.
2. Creating your own “starvation” diet is a recipe for disaster Your metabolism slows to a crawl and not only creates weight loss plateaus; it can cause you to gain massive amounts of body fat.
3. Many of the “diet” foods you are eating are actually causing you to consume more and unhealthy calories pack on the pounds faster. I’ll be telling you more later about what the unscrupulous food industry is doing to make you fat!
4. Not only are some diet pills and potions a complete waste of your hard-earned money, they can be potentially lethal. If you are in desperate need of losing weight FAST there are much safer, permanent and healthy alternatives available to you.
The most important TRUTH is below… But first, empower yourself even further and instantly download this special FREE Bonus starter kit when you fill out the appropriate info below…
5. It IS possible to safely lose up to fifteen pounds in just thirty days by following a healthy nutritional program created by a credible professional. Registered Dietitians, such as me, have the education it requires to induce rapid and permanent – weight loss through easy-to-follow dietary programming.
Women Click Here to discover several unique scientifically PROVEN techniques for losing stubborn tummy fat and getting a tight sexy stomach like hers.
**Testimonial Disclaimer: Due to new FTC laws we have to make clear that you may not achieve the same results or feel the same way as the customer testimonials listed below and on this website. Your results may vary from the results listed on this website.
"I hit the 100 pounds loss mark this morning, weighing in at 235. That’s 100 pounds lost since I started with you on September 28th, 2008. WOW – that’s all I hear, people that haven’t seen me in a while are just amazed and even those I see here and there can’t believe it."
Next doctor check-in Feb. 27th. goal is to be 225 or less, I plan on leaving the remainder of my diabetes medicines with my doctor during this checkup." Thanks Again, Mike Barber
I just gotta tell you that today I noticed that my stomach was flat. FLAT. How amazing is that? I watch for balance in my diet, have healthy snacks especially ones with protein, walk every day, limit fats, keep track of portions, and try to keep positive. It really is about a lifestyle change. I don’t weigh myself and I don’t measure. I don’t want to be too obsessed with it, and I don’t have the tools at home. But today, when I put on that one pair of black pants, I had my result. People… Read more…